Silverstone Golf Club in Northwest Las Vegas presents an enticing opportunity to play an intriguing new design by award-winning architect Robert Cupp and enjoy Meadowbrook Golf’s Sterling Commitment to Customer Service that guarantees a five-star golfing experience. Silverstone was developed to set new standards in course conditioning with the best tees, fairways and greens in Las Vegas.
Silverstone’s comfortable resort atmosphere plays host to a number of premier amenities away from the course as well. Silverstone's guests will enjoy the comforts of a full-service clubhouse.
Conveniently located just minutes from the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Silverstone Golf Club offers golfers of all skill levels a true winning hand - three unforgettable nine-hole layouts you'll enjoy again and again and again.
- The Robert Cupp designed Silverstone Golf Club boasts three different championship nine-hole layouts, the Desert, Valley and Mountain.
- In any combination, 18 holes will play between 6,000 and 7,200 yards depending on which of the 4 sets of tees selected.
- The Mountain course’s #3 hole is a par five rating 653 yards and is the LONGEST HOLE in Nevada. This hole was just honored with a 2003 Fairway Award by VegasGolfer Magazine.
- The special 28th hole is a par 3 used for any unsettled bets after the round
- Silverstone is kept in peak condition at all times featuring ryegrass fairways and bentgrass greens. We do not need to
- Overseed like most other Las Vegas courses.
- Silverstone is home to Nevada’s only Golf Digest School
- Premium Callaway rental clubs are available from the ProShop.
- Silverstone was selected this year as recipient of the National Golf Foundation’s Customer Satisfaction Award that recognizes dedication to customer service.
- A beautiful 34,000 square foot Mediterranean Villa Design Clubhouse with panoramic views of the golf course, nearby mountain range, and skyline of Las Vegas night life
- Men’s and ladies’ locker rooms
- Fully-stocked Golf Shop
- State-of-the-art practice facility featuring a driving range, putting green, and short game areas