Imagine yourself on your own All Terrain Vehicle traveling through the beautiful and unique trails of the Valley of Fire. You will see sights that can only be reached on an ATV. Easy and fun to operate, you'll be driving like a pro after our safety and operation orientation. All passengers will be provided helmets, goggles and gloves. (All equipment is cleaned and sanatized after every use).
Located just one hour from Las Vegas, the Logandale Trail System in the Valley of Fire is an off road rider's paradise! Along the way, you will see where several movies were filmed such as Star Trek, Goodfellas and many others. These sights overlook the Moapa Valley and Lake Mead in the distance.
- Home to fiery red rock formations
- Drive ATV yourself!
- Experience towering sandstone cliffs
- No Experience Necessary
- Free hotel pickup from most Las Vegas Hotels.
(1 hour prior to the tour).
- ATV/Baja Jeep
- Safety Equipment
- Lunch - Fried chicken, pasta salad, fruit salad
- All you can drink bottled water
- Tour of the Valley of Fire
- Rock Formations
It's recommend you bring any of the following:
- Pants or shorts depending on time of year.
- Comfortable shoes (no sandals or open-toed shoes.
- Coat or jacket in cool weather.
- Camera, Sunglasses, Sunscreen.
Must be over 16 to operate ATV or Baja Jeep.
Under 18 must have parent sign waiver.
Under 16 will be a passenger in Baja Jeep.
Polaris 325 Trail Boss - fully automatic.
Baja Jeep - 2 passenger off road buggy.